It is a quick and easy process to get your server transferred into a different region.
You can find out which region has the best ping for you and your friends by navigating here: https://low.ms/datacenters
You can then hit the ping test button on the right.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate and login to: https://billing.low.ms/index.php?rp=/login
- Click on the server you want to move or transfer
- Click on the drop down for Server Location and set a new location
- Hit continue as server location transfers are free
- Typically our servers automatically transfer themselves, however with Palworld we need to do this manually to ensure everyones server is performing without any issues.
- Create a ticket here: https://billing.low.ms/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 and let us know when it is a good time to transfer the server, if not we will transfer the server as soon as possible.
Find a mistake or want to contribute? Contact us
A Palworld guide, let us know what other guides you want to see and we will get them