This guide will show you how you can upload and download your saves to and from the Satisfactory server.
If you already have an existing Satisfactory single-player world, you will be able to upload this to the server for your friends to join.
When uploading to the server you will need to know your Session Name and File Name of your single player world save.
Uploading a save to your server
Prepare your single player save game
To find your save files, simply do the following:
Downloading a save from your server
We currently have a very simple way to get all your save files down from the server. Follow these steps:
- Click 'Cloud Backup' to start a full backup of your server
- Once this has been completed, you can navigate to 'File Manager' and navigate to the folder LOW.MS_Backups_v2
- Download the zip that has been created of your server.
Otherwise you can follow these steps:
- Click 'File Manager'
- Navigate to 'FactoryGame > Saved > SaveGames'
- Download the world saves here
Find a mistake or want to contribute? Contact us
A Satisfactory guide, let us know what other guides you want to see and we will get them