Adding a admin to Ark is super straight forward, all you will need to get is the Steam ID 64 of the person you are adding.
Follow these steps to set this up:
- Log in to the control panel at https://control.low.ms
- Click "File Manager"
- Navigate to /ShooterGame/Saved
- Click "New File" and name it "AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt"
- Edit the new file you just created
- Add the 64 bit Steam ID's for each Admin, one per line. You can get your 64-bit Steam ID from http://steamid.io
- Save and restart your server.
Find a mistake or want to contribute? Contact us
A Ark Survival Evolved guide, let us know what other guides you want to see and we will get them