Locate your save and upload it to your LOW.MS server
Created by: LOW.MS Support
Last modified: 22nd May 2023
Easily find your V Rising save file and upload it to your server
When playing alone or with friends, your world is automatically saved. Therefore, you usually don't need to manually save in v rising.
You can find your v rising save location by following these steps:
- Find the place on your computer where your V Rising game saves are. You usually find it here: \Users**\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\V Rising.
- Look for the latest saved game. You can find this by seeing which AutoSave-folder has the newest date and time.
- Open the newest saved game folder and make a copy of everything in it.
- Now, stop your server.
- Use FTP (a way to move files around) to connect to your server and find where the saves are there.
- Just like before, find the latest AutoSave-folder on the server and put the copied stuff from your computer into it.
We hope this helps you find your V Rising save file location. Get going with us quickly! If you have any problems, contact our support team. We'll be more than happy to help you.